From someone I really like…
It’s called 40 things…
1. My uncle once: Talked to me and I didn’t know who he was
2. Never in my life: Have I hit someone even though I have felt the urge.
3. When I was five: I was very silly
4. High school was: A nightmare
5. I will never forget: The day I gave birth
6. Once I met: Vanessa Redgrave. I’ve met many famous people since but she was the most real.
7. There’s this girl I know: Who is just so
but it’s not 40 things!…
So EllasDevil got me all confused
The rest are after the fold
8. Once, at a bar: I unintentionally walked out without paying! (I went back)
9. By noon I’m usually: Awake ?
10. Last night: I was watching total rubbish on the box.
11. If only I had: More time. Always more time.
12. Next time I go to church: I won’t giggle. I’m not twelve anymore.
13. What worries me most: The state of the world.
14. When I turn my head left I see: The kid
15. When I turn my head right I see: Loads of fabulous vinyl
16. You know I’m lying when: I lie.
17. What I miss most about the eighties is: Not being 20 something.
18. If I were to be a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: One of the witches in Macbeth.
19. By this time next year: I hope one of my dreams has come true
20. A better name for me would be: Suggestions on a postcard…
21. I have a hard time understanding: Algebra
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: be nicer to my teachers
23. You know I like you if: You are my friend
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: The love of my life
25. Take my advice, never: Say never.
26. My ideal breakfast is: A traditional English fry-up
27. A song I love but do not have is: “How Soon is Now” The Smiths. See the video here.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: Live there for a while
29. Why wont people: Learn from past mistakes
30. If you spend a night at my house: You are free to raid my fridge.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: No-one.
32. The world could do without: War.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: That’s just nasty…
34. My favorite blonde(s) is/are: One of my best friends
35. Paper clips are more useful than: The bits of rubbish I clip together with them.
36. If I do anything well, it‘s: Empathise.
37. I can’t help but: Finish this meme.
38. I usually cry: Quite easily
39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece is: Love to learn.
40. And by the way: Thanks EllasDevil.